Wet and Forget has a unique combination
of biodegradable selective surfactants for moss removal, mold removal, mildew and stain
removal on any exterior surface. When diluted with water and applied, it immediately
attacks that unsightly moss, mold, and mildew.
Each time it rains, this
safe, cleansing combination reactivates to help flush off the moss, mold, and mildew
without damaging the surface it has infested. Results are visible 1 to 2 weeks after
application. Wet and Forget continues to work for up to a year. It is safe on wood,
aluminum, metal, stucco, brick, concrete, painted surfaces, vinyl, and canvas.
This product comes in
1/2 Gallon and 1 Gallon sizes. 1 Gallon of Wet & Forget makes 6 gallons of ready to
use product, which covers approximately 750 to 2250 square feet depending on the porosity
of the surface.
Non-Caustic, Non-Acidic & Contains No Bleach. Just Spray & Walk Away. 1 Step
Process, Safe & Gentle On Any Outdoor Surface. Use On All Roofing Surfaces, Concrete,
Stucco, Painted Surfaces, Vinyl, Aluminum, Treated Lumber, Manufactured Lumber, Brick,
Stone, Aggregate, & More.
you are comparing the prices, the cheaper ones are 1/2 Gallon bottles. The products priced
around $25-$35 are full 1-Gallon bottles. Compare the size, prices AND shipping before you
Our Experience with
Be sure to read the
Reviews offered for this product when you click over to the store. We have used it and
have rated it 5 stars. Those customers that were disappointed didn't read the directions.
Note: it says results are "visible" 1-2 weeks after application. That's when you
will start seeing results. It will continue to work all on its own.
For deep infestation and really tough areas, you do need to reapply every 6 weeks, a
couple more times, as stated in the instructions. I applied it an additional 2 times in
"trouble areas" of a huge infestation of black colored mold (not toxic mold) on
stucco all over the back of our house. Over a period of a few months, we watched it
magically disappear. It is now completely gone, with no damage or discoloration to the
stucco at all. Oh, and I forgot to mention...it never rains in Southern California...so it
somehow performed even without rain to "reactivate" it..
A 1-gallon bottle treats approximately 750 to 2500 square feet depending on the
porosity of the surface: I did the entire back of the house, from the ground up to
about 4 feet, and half of one side of the house --all stucco, which is very porous. I Also
did those trouble spots, mentioned above, twice more. We still have 1/2 gallon left. I
used a cheap 1-gallon garden sprayer for application.
There were 2 really horrible large patches that I did lightly brush with a broom a week
after the first application. Most of it had turned to a powder and brushed right off. The
mold has been entirely gone for over a year now, and has shown no signs of coming back. If
it does, it's going to be very easy to nip it in the bud with this magical
Author & Purchaser of Product:
Judith A. ~ San Diego, CA
It is now 3 years later and I am
beginning to see a very tiny bit of the mold trying to come back in a few spots. Boy, is
this going to be easy to fix!!
Update: Another year has gone by. Never
got around to hitting those few spots, but they disappeared on their own. Boy, was this